Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby is taking a trip!

We're going north for the weekend. Friday evening I'm hopping on a plane to San Jose where I'll meet up with Jeremy. We'll stay the night there and do a little sight seeing in the morning - possibly the Winchester Mystery House - and then head on to San Francisco. We haven't decided what we'll do there, but we are staying by the Fisherman's Wharf, so I'm sure that will be some good sight seeing. I hear the sea lions are fun to watch!

The weather isn't forecasted to be that great (cool and rainy), but we'll make the most of it. I head back to SoCal Sunday evening without Jeremy. He won't be back until Thursday. :(

This will be the baby's second plane trip. The first time was the trip to Minnesota back in November when I had just found out I was pregnant. I was probably only about 5 weeks along at that time. I hope to make at least one more trip before July and that will be back to Dallas, but that still is up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment