Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Half year

Caroline is 6 months old today. That meant going to the doctor for her 6 month checkup. Her doctor said she looks great and is right on target for all her milestones. She had several shots to endure - poor thing. But she recovered quickly and had a great rest of her day. We got the go ahead for solids so we will officially be starting those soon. We've already been practicing a little with rice cereal, banana and rice crackers.
Here's a few pictures of the big girl.



Here's some of her eating her rice crackers. These were taken a couple of weeks ago.





This is too cute not to share


I have a bunch of Christmas pictures - I promise I will post them soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. She beautiful and makes me wish I had Nolan here still sooo bad. Even though he would be older, I am sure she would still be bigger. lol.
    She looks so much like YOU!

    ReplyDelete