Sunday, November 7, 2010

28 weeks

The last 2 weeks have been pretty tough for me.  I've been having some really strange, but very strong pains in my sides, back and left shoulder.  Strong enough that I had to wake Jeremy up at 2:45 on Wednesday morning to take me to Labor and Delivery.  These pains are still unexplained except for possibly being the result of coughing so much.  After some heavy drugs (Morphine) at the hospital and a nightly dose of Flexeril, I think I am finally getting better.  I've learned that I probably really need to take these next several months pretty easy.  And thank goodness for mom - she made a short notice trip on Wednesday evening so she could be here to help out on Thursday. 

Everyone please pray and keep your fingers crossed that these twelve weeks are uneventful!

This is a shot from my mom's house in South Carolina this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment