Sunday, February 13, 2011

Caroline's first haircut

During the first week that Stella was home, Jeremy and Caroline had a daddy-daughter outing.  He took her to get her first big girl hair cut and then to lunch.   I hated to miss her first time getting some beauty pampering, but I hear she did just fine.
Patiently waiting her turn.  Notice the really bad bangs?  Yeah, that was my attempt at trimming her hair.  Also the reason she had to go to the salon!
  
Outta my way - I'm here for a haircut!

 
A little lollipop worked magic in getting her to sit still!







 Almost done!

 Finished product!  She was so proud of her hair when she got home.  And, she must have forgotten about the bow in her hair because it was still in.  She hasn't kept a bow in her hair in a loooong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment