Sunday, February 15, 2009

My little sweet potato

"Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon."

I can't wait to start feeling the baby move! From what I've read, I should be able to start feeling the movement within the next two weeks. Come on, baby, let's get moving!

On another note, Jeremy and I spent some time wandering around Babies R Us yesterday. There is so much to think about and so many choices that it is so overwhelming. Our first big purchase will probably be the crib. I've been doing some online research for prices and just to read other people's reviews about different cribs. This is going to be a hard decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment