Sunday, May 30, 2010

11 months - yay!

Caroline is 11 months today.  She's getting so close to her big First Birthday!

As I posted earlier, she started taking lots of unassisted steps yesterday.  This morning I think she finally figured out the concept of her sippy cup.  I'm so glad - that's one step closer to being able to transition her off the bottle.  What a big girl - she's really growing up. 

And, she's up to 8 teeth now - 4 uppers, 4 lowers.  This has really helped her get after her finger foods.  She tried mac and cheese for the first time yesterday and loved it (well, I don't think there is any food she doesn't love.)  Some other foods she has fun eating - peas, corn, bread, waffles, tortillas, bits of meat and chicken.  She can just about eat an entire banana by herself.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's almost one!! Happy 11 months!!

    ReplyDelete