Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Well, our anniversary was actually last week, so I'm a little late on this.  But in my defense, it's been a crazy, crazy time for me.  June 17 marked our second year of being married.  This year was just as busy and had just as many new and exciting things in store for us as the first.  In the last year, we had a beautiful daughter, finally sold our house in Dallas, took a family vacation in Maui and relocated clear across the country.  It's been a couple of weeks now, but I think we are finally starting to get settled in. 

Just as a reminder, in our first year of marriage Jeremy started a new job halfway across the country, shortly thereafter we moved out to California, found out we were pregnant, took a trip back to Dallas, and another to San Francisco, and eagerly awaited the birth of our daughter.  Whew!

I wonder what the next year has in store for us?  Whatever it is, I know Jeremy and I will be able to handle it and I look forward to what ever challenges come our way.

Happy anniversary Jeremy!  Thanks for putting up with me!  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary Shannon!

    I Love You!
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete