Saturday, October 30, 2010

27 weeks

Less than 3 months to go!

Pretty much the same old thing, except this last week was a bit painful for me.  I have been battling a sinus infection with a bad cough and I guess I had been coughing so hard and so much that I hurt my ribs.  The doctor thinks it was a hairline fracture of the ribs.  I think it was either that or I just strained some muscles.  Either way, it was very painful and I was very thankful that my mom could come down on short notice Monday night to help me out and watch Caroline while I went to the doctor on Tuesday.  I was sent over to radiology to have an ultrasound done of my kidney, pancreas, gall bladder and liver.  These all checked out fine, thank goodness.  Within a couple of days, the pain had started to lessen and I just keep feeling better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment