Tuesday, December 7, 2010

KangaZoom!

We met up with a friend yesterday at KangaZoom which is an awesome place to get the little ones moving and worn out, especially when the weather isn't so great.  It's full of inflatable jumpers and slides.  This was Caroline's first experience with bouncy houses and I wasn't sure how she would do, but she loved it.  I managed to snap a few pictures of her.  By the way, this wore me out too, it's not easy chasing a kid through the bounce houses and up slides when you're 32 weeks pregnant!
She was just getting the hang of it.

Lovin' it!

And off she goes!

She made it all the way up, with me behind her.  Then she slid down all by herself!
Once I got up there, I had second thoughts about sliding down, but I figured it would be much easier to just slide than to try to tackle that "ladder" again.

1 comment: