Sunday, December 12, 2010

We're not in California anymore

Today it snowed.  Lots and lots of blowing white stuff.  It didn't stick, wasn't icy, but man it was cold and windy today.  I didn't realize it was going to be so cold today otherwise I would have done my shopping yesterday.  Instead, yesterday I stayed home all day curled up on the couch and taking some nice long naps.  If I had only known, I would have done all my running around yesterday. 

Caroline stayed home and got to watch all the swirling snow from the warm comforts of the living room. 

If you look really closely you can see the huge snowflakes.
 Tomorrow we will most likely be at home all day as the high temperatures aren't supposed to get out of the 20's.  To top it off, I hear from all my west coast friends that it's in the 80's in southern California today.  Makes me miss it that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment