Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I think it's official!

Caroline has been sleeping through the night for over a week now. I was playing around with her bedtime at the beginning, but I think we've settled on 8:00 p.m. She will sleep until anytime between 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. Jeremy and I are so excited! I am still getting up between 5 and 6 anyways (?!), but it's still some good sleep!

She continues to be such a dream baby. She is such a joy. Once we figured out a routine with her around 5 weeks, she has been such an easy going kid. She gives great cues to let us know how she's feeling and what she needs. Once we got a handle on her cues, we have been able to meet her needs and all is good. I think at least once a day either Jeremy or I remark how awesome she is.

She has made some friends that we meet with weekly at the park. I can't wait until she is mobile and can start playing with them. Right now she loves to look at them and smile. Last week, one of the girls who is already walking came up to her and pulled her pacifier out of her mouth and Caroline didn't even bat an eye. I think she is already going to be good at sharing.

We will be going to the park tomorrow and I will try to get some pictures taken and get some new ones up. She just keeps on growing.

For now, here she is sitting her in bumbo chair. She does a lot of leaning in it, but I think she feels like a big girl when she sits up like that.



And here's a few of her after a ride in the car. It's almost always a sure thing that she'll be snoozing.





And here's my smiley girl.

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute!! Glad to hear she's such a good baby and sleeping through the night!

    ReplyDelete