Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sleeping beauty

I am happy to announce that Caroline slept for 10 hours straight last night! She went to bed around 8:30 last night and she didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning. I, on the other, woke up at 5:30 and had to check on her. At any rate, I had a great night's sleep and am looking forward to this becoming a habit for her.

I think the reason she slept so well is that I fed her more frequently yesterday. She's usually on an almost 4 hour feeding schedule but yesterday it was closer to 3 hours. Also, she was in a new swaddle last night. She had pretty much outgrown her old one and her arms kept breaking free during the night. I think her arms would get cold and she would also flail them and this was waking her up.

I'm going to keep her on the 3 hour schedule today and she will definitely be in the new swaddle tonight so, cross your fingers that we have a repeat performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment