Saturday, September 12, 2009

Little Roly Poly

Caroline has figured out how to roll herself over from her tummy onto her back. About a month ago, I was at the store and Jeremy was home with Caroline and he saw her do this for the first time. (Of course the one time I was away from her is when she decided to do this!) But she hadn't done it again until this week.

The other morning I had her on her tummy and she was kind of moving around and on her side and I went in the kitchen to do the laundry real quick and when I came back, she had flipped over! I flipped her back over and went to get her pacifier and when I came back she had rolled over again! I decided I would stay with her so that I could see it this time and she did it again! She did it one more time before she started getting cranky because it was time for her to lay down. She did it 4 times! She gave herself quite a workout that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment