Monday, November 9, 2009

Beach pictures

Yesterday we had some family pictures taken at Treasure Island Beach in Laguna Beach. The session was actually part of a fund raiser that my MOMS Club was doing. The money raised will be donated to Families Forward which is an organization that helps families in Irvine. Jeremy and I had been to this beach when we first moved here in the summer of '08, but hadn't been back since even though we go to Laguna quite a bit. This beach is on the far south end of town, right next to The Montage. (Someday I hope to spend a few days at The Montage.) We had forgotten how beautiful it is. We also realized that since I found out I was pregnant, we really hadn't been on the beach very much at all. This was Caroline's first time in the sand and the photographer captured some fun shots of her in it. I am so excited to see the pictures!

After the shoot, we took a few pictures of our own. Since it won't be until later this week that we will get to see the proofs, here are some of our nonpro pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment