Monday, November 9, 2009

It has been a year

since we found out that we were expecting a little one. Last year on Sunday, November 9, I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I immediately told Jeremy and then took 2 more tests just because I really couldn't believe that it was true. We had been trying to get pregnant since July, so after four months of trying and waiting, we were both absolutely thrilled to finally have this great news. Over the next couple of weeks I took a few more tests just because I was still in disbelief that I could actually be pregnant. It wasn't until our first ultrasound on November 25 that I truly believed that I had a baby just starting to grow inside of me.

And here, a year later we have our amazingly beautiful daughter. All I can say is Wow! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love her so much and love how she fills my days with absolute joy and wonder. Jeremy and I remark to each other everyday that she is awesome. And she really is.

I love you Caroline!

No comments:

Post a Comment