Monday, April 19, 2010

First time and definitely not the last time!

So, Caroline embarrassed me for the first time this weekend.  I know it won't be the last.

Saturday we were at the mall and she needed a diaper change.  So, off we went down this long hall towards the restroom with her in my arms.  She starts clicking.  This is her favorite thing to do right now.  She clicks all the time.  So, she's clicking as we're walking down this long hall, walking behind some guys.  I guess they heard this clicking so they turned around to see where it was coming from.  I'm sure they thought it was me clicking at them trying to get their attention.  So embarrassing!

I'm sure there will be many more embarrasing moments for me as Caroline grows up.  Of course, it goes both ways.  I'll have plenty of opportunities to embarrass her once she hits her teens!

No comments:

Post a Comment