Monday, April 19, 2010

Testing the waters

After a couple of weeks of busy afternoons and/or unseasonably cool weather, we finally had a free afternoon with lots of warm sunshine.  What to do?  Hit the pool of course!

We take it slow - getting Caroline used to the water.  It's a lot cooler than her beloved bath water!  She sits on top of her float for a little while.

Then she's ready to put her feet in.  Lots of kicking and splashing ensues.

We did a little bit of bobbing too and I showed her how to blow bubbles.  I think it's going to be awhile before she starts doing that.

I could not get a picture of her looking at me.  The camera on my phone is just too slow!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she really enjoys the pool!! Love the pics that look like she's lounging on the raft...cute!

    ReplyDelete