Thursday, April 30, 2009

2nd Fetal Diagnostics Appointment

Same routine as on Monday.

While I was laying there with the monitors on me, I was alternating between looking out the window (ocean view) and watching the monitor. While I had my eye on the monitor, there was this period of time where the lines about jumped off the chart! I guess that's good because when the nurse came back in, she said that's what they want to see. The heartrate varied from the mid 130's all the way up to the high 180's!

Things are starting to look better for the amniotic fluid. I was up from 8.6 on Monday to 9.6 today. I was glad, because I had really upped my water intake. I was probably drinking 3 1/2 to 4 liters each day! The nurse said I really need to be in double digits so I will be going back on Monday. I plan to drink tons of water over the weekend! I'm tired of going back to that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment