Thursday, April 16, 2009

U/S update

Well, we had our fourth ultrasound today. Little Baby L wasn't very cooperative and didn't give any good photo ops. She was face down the whole time. We were hoping to get a confirmation that she is indeed a girl, but she wasn't sharing that information today.

During the ultrasound, measurements were taken. From these measurements, they determined that I am 27 weeks, 2 days, as opposed to the 26 weeks, 4 days that I should be based on the original ultrasound that was done back in November. Supposedly this isn't a significant enough difference for concern or anything else. I am not sure if this means that we can expect the baby any earlier. My doctor should be calling me in the next few days to go over this with me, so I have lots of questions like this for her.

Other than that small discrepancy, everything else looked normal. It's possible that I will get yet another u/s in 6 weeks. (yay!)

As soon as I can talk Jeremy into scanning the pics from today, I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment