Sunday, June 14, 2009

35 Weeks!

Today marks 35 weeks pregnant, leaving me with only 35 days to go. A friend of mine told me that she had both of her girls in her 34th week - they were 7 and 8 pounders! An OB/GYN friend of mine said based on my current medical status, that she wouldn't be surprised if I had her by week 36. So, as much as I would like for her to come early, I know she would be so much better off if we wait at least another 4-5 weeks. I think I can bear this discomfort for that much longer. Did I mention that at my last growth ultrasound she was measuring 5 pounds, 5 ounces? That was 2 1/2 weeks ago. I have another one of those U/S on Thursday so we'll see how much she's grown.

Jeremy's work is having a baby shower for us tomorrow evening. I'm thinking it won't be a very traditional shower like we're familiar with because all (I mean 100%) of his coworkers are Korean. I'm looking forward to seeing the differences.

Please continue to pray for Ashley. Her family is celebrating Nolan's life on Friday and I know that this will be another tough week for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment