Thursday, June 11, 2009

Such heartbreaking news

On Monday, a friend of mine who was in her 26th week of pregnancy had to have an emergency c-section. Her little boy, Michael Nolan, was born 14 weeks early. He weighed 13 oz. He was taken directly to the NICU for his care. The little guy fought valiantly for his life for 3 days before passing away this morning. I feel so bad for Ashley and Chris. They wanted this baby so much and already loved him so much. I have been praying for them for the last month or so when they found out that he wasn't developing like he should be.

If you get a chance, you can read her blog. It's the Ruby Baby on the Way blog that is listed under my blogs that I follow.

http://www.rubybaby09.blogspot.com/

The story is so touching. I am so sad that they are having to deal with this, but they also amaze me by the strength they have shown. Please pray for them as they work through this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment