Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crib is finally complete!

As of tonight, the crib has a mattress, sheets and all that good stuff. The crib itself was put together several weeks ago, but we just bought the mattress last night. I laundered all the bedding today, so finally everything is on there. The bumpers, toys and quilt won't be in there for very long because of the AAP's recommendations, but I thought that since I have them I would go ahead and put them in there for now.



Wish I had a better camera so you could see better details - The P&S really doesn't do a good job showing that. Oh well.

Before we had the mattress, we put the bedding on there just to get an idea of how it would look. The cats obviously wanted to check it out too because the next day we saw this:



Hopefully they had a bad experience and will stay far away from the crib from now on. (Jeremy and I had a good laugh out of this though. We could just imagine the cats hopping around trying to get out, but their little feet kept going through the holes! Poor kitties!)

No comments:

Post a Comment