Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fetal Diagnostics

Today's visit went pretty well. I had a coffee in the morning and although my appointment wasn't until 3:30, I think I still had a bunch of caffeine in my system. Because of this, she was very active during the monitoring part of it. Which was actually good, because I didn't have to lay there for too long waiting for her to do her thing.

(As a side note - I normally drink only decaf coffee and rarely have any caffeine in general and today I remembered why. I will not be having regular coffee anytime in the near future - my head was spinning for hours from that coffee! Damn you, free McDonald's McCafe coupon!)

My fluid has come up slightly - up to a 9 from 8 on Monday. Small increase, but I'll take it. I will continue to rest and drink fluids and hopefully it will keep coming up. Hopefully it will be in double digits on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment