Thursday, June 11, 2009

So it's back up again....

Today's monitoring appointment was a little better than Monday's. The fluid level is still on the low side, but it is showing another upswing to 8.4. Although the u/s tech did say she was being generous. She measured a pocket that I don't think should have counted because there was cord going through it. Because of all this, I don't want to get too excited at this number. Everything else looked good though.

I will continue to really take it easy and try to drink lots of water. The water part has been very difficult for me lately. Not sure why because I love water. I guess it's just the amount of it that I know I need to be consuming.

It's also hard not being able to go shopping. There are so many little errands that I would like to run, but I know that I shouldn't. Jeremy and I talked about maybe going to Target and having him drop me off at the door and then me using their scooter. Not sure if we'll try that, but I guess it's an option. I will probably wait until at least next week - I really want my fluid to go up even more and don't want to jeopardize that.

This Saturday will be our last class. It's on breastfeeding. I definitely don't want to miss this one so I am going to let myself out of the house for the 2 1/2 hours to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment