Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bedrest....

is not all it's cracked up to be. Of course, I'm enjoying the many extra naps I am able to get in and goodness knows that I definitely need them. But to feel so restricted is not such a great thing. The doctor has said that I can take quick trips out here and there, but I find that even short, easy ones really do tire me out. As a matter of fact, that's been happening for over a month now. Each Saturday when we would try to go shopping for baby and run some errands, I wouldn't even make it half way through before I would make Jeremy take me home so that he could do the rest on his own. I guess I really was needing the doctor to finally tell me to take it easy.

Not sure what I'll be doing for the next 6-7 weeks, but I guess a trip to the library for a nice stack of books is in order. I think I will break down and start reading the Twilight books. I hope there isn't too much of a wait on them at the public library.

Yesterday I went by my work (albeit a temporary position) to let them know I wasn't going to be returning and to say my goodbyes. As much as I really didn't like that place, it was a little sad. I had been there about 8 months. The way I figure it, I probably started there right about the time I got pregnant.

Tomorrow is another trip to Fetal Diagnostics. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment